lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

My ideal school

My ideal school is very beautiful because it is big and the people there very good. 
The subjects in my school are:

-Maths (2hours everyday)
-PE (5hours everyday)
-Spanish (2hours everyday)
-Art (optional 3hours a week)

My time table there are very good because is very small. If you want learn more you have to go to extracurricular activities.   
There is my time table :

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
P.E
P.E
P.E
P.E
P.E
ART
ART
Lunch
Maths
Maths
Maths
Maths
Maths
Spanish
Spanish
Spanish
Spanish
Spanish

The extracurricular activities are

-Football
-Swimming
-Gymnastics
-English
-French
-Basketball
-Tennis

The extracurricular activity there is very good for the children’s because there are other languages and there are many sports.


My uniform is very similar of the uniform of Licée Français "jules supervielle"there is the uniform:







































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario